It’s that time again! We’ve got an item up for trade, and all you have to do to win it is tell us what you would “Trade For It!”
This time, we’ve got a beautiful gift basket from SaskMade Marketplace up for trade. This gift basket is valued at $200. SaskMade Marketplace is a unique store in Saskatoon that sells Saskatchewan-made products. They just opened up their seasonal pop-up kiosk in the Cornwall mall (downtown Regina) for all of your shopping needs. Stop by their kiosk located on the second floor as soon as you get off the escalator to see some of their neat products, or pick up your own gift basket as a holiday present! Tell them we sent you 🙂
- Post a photo comment on the Facebook Post about this contest or send me your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No money! We don’t want cash. Think of things like other gift cards, household items, sporting goods, drawings and art, electronics, tools, etc. The key to a successful trade is offering something of relatively equal value.
- No hard feelings if we don’t want what you’re offering! Just because something might have a higher cost doesn’t necessarily mean that we will want it at this time or see the same value in it – a lesson in barter!
- You must like the House Trade Built Facebook page to win!
- Share with your friends to give them the opportunity of winning too! It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with.
Once we get the offers in, we’ll select a handful of the best and post them on the Blog. It will be interesting to see what people are coming up with. On November 14, we’ll select the winner and make a deal.
Well, someone is going to get a very lovely gift basket from SaskMade Marketplace just in time for the Holidays! We had some great entries in the contest this time around, and the lucky winner is….. the $100 gift card to Safeway!
If you’re disappointed you missed out on this wonderful gift basket (full of products all made in Saskatchewan), check out the SaskMade kiosk located in the Cornwall Mall.
More contests will be announced soon, including a fun one that will have you going all over the city taking selfies. In the meantime, please continue to follow the blog, facebook and twitter and participate in the posts by commenting!